Welcome to our online scheduling system.
- When you schedule a trip that is open, you will immediately be confirmed for that trip
- Our minimum for each trip will be 6 people with a maximum of 10 (maximum of 2 wheelchairs)
- You will be able to view/print all of the trip information including your Captain and First Mate’s contact information
- You will be able to view/print all of the trips that you have reserved for the year
- You will receive an automatic email reminder 72 hours prior to each trip
***Individuals wanting to fish… we have reserved the last Tuesday of each month at 1:00pm or 6:00pm. Please register as an individual (and register staff, if needed)
Days & Times for Trips for the season:
- June 1 – September 30
- All trips are 1-2 hours long
- Tue – 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Wed- 10:00am, 1:00pm
- Thur – 10:00am, 1:00pm
LOCATION: Location is Shetek Marine, Slayton, MN
ARRIVAL TIME: Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your departure time.
CANCELLATION IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER: Your Captain will call you 2 days prior to confirm cell phone numbers. In the event of bad weather, the Captain will notify you if the trip will be cancelled.